car no turning over

Hey all so I took my 97 v off the road in Feb as it needed an mot but needed some work done to pass, the battery went dead and won't start, I had an old school hks fuel comp and Thot while I had the battery out I'd plug it in but realised I didn't have the map sensor so put it back to standard ecu put battery in and all the normal dash lights and cd player is coming on but the car will not turn over, had a prop with that battery not starting the car before but charged it up and went fine but nothing this time even had jump leads onit but still nothing, got me and my mate baffled and he usually can fix most problems I've had before any one know what could be stopping her from turning over? Thot maybe a sticky starter motor are they knowing to jam? Still fairly new to starlets just wanting to get her mot'd and get my td04 on and remapped if any one has any suggestions Plz let me know what you think

Cheers

Dusty

Edited by Dusty

My first thought is starter motor, enough fuel in it I would imagine! Sounds like it needs a good run out oil change etc I doubt you plugging that hks ecu in did any damage check the plugs over check lead clips, good luck :)

My first thought is starter motor, enough fuel in it I would imagine! Sounds like it needs a good run out oil change etc I doubt you plugging that hks ecu in did any damage check the plugs over check lead clips, good luck :)

Thought it may be that, it's on my mum's drive bit of a cunt to get out maybe just have room to try that, there is fuel isn't it could maybe try putting a can isn't it just to bring the level up a bit and try get the starter motor moving :) will let yous know cheers guys