Expansion tank spitting out water?

Hey everyone, recently had my head gasket done literally a few months ago so it can't be that, but I've noticed that once I've driven my car hard and pop open the bonnet for a daily inspection there is always coolant on the underneath of the bonnet and in the engine bay, looks like it's coming from the expansion tank to me.
Maybe a seized thermostat? The temperature sits perfectly and cools as it should though.

Checked my oil yesterday as well and noticed I was almost at the low/minimum mark. (no oil leaks, all the turbos connections seem fine)
Does smell a tiny bit oily in the exhaust gasses though, so worst case piston rings? (random guess)

Any ideas? Thinking worse case scenario at the moment, probably something simple.

Edited by rockrees

It's only doing that because it's boiling over which is because it's not reaching the required pressure to raise the boiling point to the level needed.

Possible causes are;

Weak/faulty rad cap

Coolant leak via Rad, water pump, piping, heater matrix

Head cracked

Head gasket gone

Water pump failure

Fitted new pipes a few days ago and literally spend hours today checking for any leaks.

Went on a long drive last night and since the water level has dropped a bit, (less pressure) no more coolant is trying to escape.
I'll start with the radiator cap first, then move on from there. (Just ordered the OE Spec, high pressure one from ID_WORKZ)
However, looks to me like my oil is still being eaten up, nom nom nom. Might get a pressure test done to be on the safe side.

Thanks a lot everyone :)

Edited by rockrees

Just an update, turns out it was my fault, you can only fill the expansion tank to minimum otherwise the water overflows whereas I was filling it just under max.
The oil will go down as well because it's my daily and I do a lot of short journeys, does use a lot though.