Fitting glanza v calipers & discs to a sportif

This has probably been covered many times but I'm still confused -_-

First things first do I need to change my brake master cylinder kit?

Secondly do I need to run new brake brake lines under the car or can I use the existing one going to the drums?

And Thirdly do the calipers just bolt straight on to the front hubs? Not worried about the rear axle as I'm doing a like for like swap.

Cheers

My understanding on point three is you can fit the n/a front calipers on the front with Glanza spec pads and discs, as long as you find some Glanza front carriers.

The bit I'm not so sure about is that the Glanza discs are 18mm thick - some n/a discs are 18mm but some are 16mm. The 16mm type are probably ok for normal Glanza discs, but you'll need the 18mm n/a or proper Glanza caliper if you want to run our WMS 110% discs.....

I'm not too worried about the disc sizes as I've got the full lot 4 calipers with carriers and the whole rear axle just not sure on whether I have to upgrade the master brake cylinder and whether I need to run new brake lines to the rear 😐

Okay coolios so apart from handbrake cables and braided 6 piece lines the calipers with hangers will just bolt straight on no need to change the master brake cylinder or change the brake lines from the cylinder to the rear axle? 😀👍

Nope none of that's needed

Only other thing that you may have an issue with is there was a different hub and brake setup on a few n/A's if you very are unlucky and have them then you would need to change your front hubs.

But 99% of the time you have the normal ones so that won't be an issue