JAM ECU
1.4mm steel headgasket
Apexi AVC-R at .95 bar boost
ARC topmount intercooler
Cusco bigbore hotpipe
NGK Heat range 7 plugs
Magnecore 8.8mm leads
OEM king lead

My issue is when I'm on boost, take for example in 4th gear at 4,500 rpm on full throttle the car boosts perfect (holds .95 bar steady) and the revs climb evenly but the car feels like it has no torque (felt more powerful last week at .6 bar)

I also noticed if I launch the car in first (have boost by gear set) and it spins in first, catches grip and when I bang second the car bogs down a lot in second gear!!! As in it's spooling perfect and reving perfect on full boost in second gear and it just feels like it's holding back through the revs mental!! Then I hit third and it feels slightly better but not great.

If I leave off the throttle the car gives a chug as if it want's to speed up when on 10% throttle.

Same in all gears but most noticeable in 5th.

I had a problem last week and she threw on code 52 (knock sensor).. I changed that today and the car drove fine but noticed it hesitating again in high revs tonight, not half as bad but still noticeable.

I'm thinking because the JAM ecu's main way to fuel the car via the Lambda it could be fucked, throwing too much fuel in and bogging it down???

I'm also thinking the ARC top mount could be getting too much heat soak and bogging down the car aswell????

I was also thinking it could be a weak fuel pump????

Plugs weren't done in over 6 months but I took them out and they look perfect!

I got my ignition timing set up two weeks ago.

I flash code tested the car and not one fault came up.

Any opinions welcome lads, thanks.

Edited by jackkelly