Starlet for a beginner

Hey all,

So I have my driving test 29th April, I only started learning around 3-4 months ago, still in my teens of lessons, had around 16 I think aha! Anyway! Right now I have £500 and by around Mid may time, maybe even June, I shall hopefully be purchasing my first car, I did grow up with a family member owning a Starlet EP91 SR so I love them!

I am located in Rotherham, so i was wondering if anyone around the Rotherham, Barnsley or even Sheffield area, if you see any Starlet EP91's for sale at around the £800 mark, could you keep me updated, as I would love one for my first :) of course you guys probably find out about starlet's for sale before many, and it would need to be bog standard due to insurance! unfortunately :(

Cheers guys!

Edited by Westley

Yeah the Glanze rep sounds good, I don't know whether I'd want all the glanza parts though, as I don't really want to be in a Glanza rep, I want to make it more my thing :) and yeah like JLF said, also depends on the miles.

I've seen that blue one whilst browsing aha, it is quite a distance from me, this is by far the best I have seen too, http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201403102401939/usedcars?logcode=visc it's like nearly exact how I want it, i prefer the look of the SR to the Glanza haha

If someone wants to buy that Starlet I linked and hold onto it for me until I pass my test and have the money I'd be ever so grateful ;P

Edited by Westley
  • 2 weeks later...

I should have a white glanza replica for sale around July for about that price. All genuine toyota parts so your insurance company shouldn't class it as 'modified'

any pics wantin a rep for the mrs 1st car thanks