What is this? It's affecting my idle

Just wondering what this is for goes to the carbon cannister I think but it affects my idle. With it fastened on the car idles at about 450rpm with it off it idles perfectly at 800rpm. Just wondering if I will be okay to leave this off?

13695298254_7e1179d610.jpg

just if it's not clear I'm pointing to it with the ratchet extension
13694950455_9b2babb730.jpg

Isn't the ratchet pointing at the speedo sensor that goes into the gearbox lol?

But in relation to the carbon canister, no you don't need it. But I'd recommend putting a breather filter on the end of the pipe when it's removed so it can vent properly. Or buy a uniflow valve off of ebay.

Isn't the ratchet pointing at the speedo sensor that goes into the gearbox lol?

But in relation to the carbon canister, no you don't need it. But I'd recommend putting a breather filter on the end of the pipe when it's removed so it can vent properly. Or buy a uniflow valve off of ebay.

Erm no it's not :')

it's the tiny little pipe I will put circles on the pictures

Yeah get that shit ripped out, you might / will need to block off the vac ports on the TB though.

Weight saving haha every little helps! I haven't tried blocking it off hopefully it won't start running like shit again!

If you dont have AC then theres no need for that junk up there, especially as it can mess about with the idle and stuff.

No I ripped the AC out the day after I got the car will remove it all :) Thank you all for your help!