n/a guys with late spec rear glanza lights

Hey guys just took all the bulbs out of my new rear units to see if they are all clear which they are.

That means I will have to remove the one red fog light filter inside the lense. How do I go about this?

And anything else I should look out for? :)

Thanks Lewis

If you have the full glanza units, then the red reflector piece that is inside the jdm unit cant really be removed unless u want to break it off/out.

This makes the part where normally u can see white light, permanently red.

In other words, the way Glanzas show their reverse light is with the rear number plate surround (the white reverse lights are there)

If like me you are UK spec starlet then your oem reverse light is on the top left.

Using the full glanza units will require you to fix an external reverse light i.e mr bower or get the rear plate surround with the reverse lights.

There isnt really any other way, I leave mine red and change to oem units for mot.

I dont get any hassle.

On a final note, the late spec full units are lush and far nicer than just the lenses glued on.

Joz

Totally forgot about that Liam :lol:

@ Graeme you have just the lenses and not the full units like Dub I take it? When I took the bottom bulbs out they are clear (like the rest of them) but if you look inside the light there is a little red filter.

But looks like it doesnt matter!!

Cheers for that Liam :o