Item For Sale:Jam p&p ecu for ep91

Item Condition & Description:fully working and all seals in tact still. Only selling as the car will be going soon!

Price:

£450 delivered

Pictures:

20140413_091809.jpg

Payment & Shipping Details:

PayPal prefered

It's a plug and play ecu so will happily run any ct9 based setup with ease. They have also been used to run td04's. the only thing I'd advise is getting the fueling checked out, or run a wideband so you can check yourself.

It's currently on the car running hybrid ct9 at 0.8 bar with fmic zisco manifold decat short route intake etc. so little wasted on my setup, as it will happily fuel for more boost. It basically removes fuel cut and boost cutand has a more aggressive map. I believe it uses an algorithm alongside boost level measured from map sensor to work out what to fuel the car at.

Hope that helps mate

What's your spec mate? The beauty of these is in the simplicity of the fitting and not having to map the car. After each new mod u simply reset it by unplugging it.

Emanage can be far more flexible but after each mod it needs mapping again. This can get costly if you don't put all your mods on at the same time.

What's your spec mate? The beauty of these is in the simplicity of the fitting and not having to map the car. After each new mod u simply reset it by unplugging it.

Emanage can be far more flexible but after each mod it needs mapping again. This can get costly if you don't put all your mods on at the same time.

You dont need to unplug the ecu to reset it.

You just remove the EFI fuse and disconnect the negative terminal on the battery and leave it for 15-20 mins then put it all back together,

• 3 weeks later...