Item For Sale:d2 coilover adjusters

Item Condition & Description: used but fully working from a set of d2 coilovers I used to have

Price: £15

Pictures:

IMG_0186.jpg

Payment & Shipping Details: PayPal 4% please and free postage

Edited by Glanza-Ben

Ah no problem! Just only got 1 spanner and apparently you need 2?

Brendon

You don't need two c spanners mate :)

Undo the locking ring first wind it by hand all the way down out your way and then lower or raise the top ring to desired height. After all that wind the locking ring back up and tighten it :)

James

You don't need two c spanners mate :)

Undo the locking ring first wind it by hand all the way down out your way and then lower or raise the top ring to desired height. After all that wind the locking ring back up and tighten it :)

James

Ahh thanks james! Never had coilovers before just waiting for them to turn up ;) just need to get my car starting now hahahaha

Brendon

I dont know mate, been having a problem since about december and it just wont start, might start once but as soon as its started once if i turn it off and try and start it again it just refuses, changed so much and still having this problem. Made a thread on here a couple of days ago and had a few ideas but still no luck, changed the spark plugs and the coolant temp sensors as it seems like it doesnt know what revs it should be at :/

hey ho!

Brendon

• 11 months later...