Likin those piccies mate. pipes are strait forward but not sure about the actuator...

alex

yer pipes are easy did it on my old punto turbo.

but as you say actuator i do not have much of a clue hahahahahahahahahaha but it needs to be done because of the boost problem i have got

• 1 month later...
yer pipes are easy did it on my old punto turbo.

but as you say actuator i do not have much of a clue hahahahahahahahahaha but it needs to be done because of the boost problem i have got

hey people i have just fitted new pipes big and small lol o and a nice new oil catch can pics will follow when i can get them on lol.

i will soon have a nice new blue flame system on as well yay

• 2 weeks later...

hey people hear is an update of what is going on. right i have a very sick lil ep, i now have a cracked rad and my head gasket has gone :p .

but its not all bad news i will have it back on the road next wednesday without the ac yayayayaya and a new performance rad yaya. this i cant wait for. to drive about and just chill

about time u updated this thread Robert!!!!! how dare u make me wait!!!!!!!!!!

get some fresh pics thrown up....NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hope u get her rollin again ASAP dude!

Phil.

hey buddy i will do but been real busy lol. and she is rolling tomorrow ya and without the A/C as its coming all out ya

right an up date on my lil ep still in the garage but should be getting her today thank god. right i now have no A/C in the car so that means she will run that lil bit cooler. when i get some pics of whats been done i will post them

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...