Hi I brought a starlet gt the other day and I was told by the person that sold it to me that it was all set up to boost at .9 my problem is it wont hold .9 it over boosts to 1bar up to 1.2bar and nothing will control it first tried was the profec b by turning everything down no difference still over boost then disconnected profec b so we could go back to stock boost settings still over boosting, then an adjustable actuator was fitted tried on a few different settings same thing was happening........anyone got any ideas that we could try would be much appreciated.....
mods:
front mount intercooler
full exhaust system decat
fuel pressure regulator
fuel cut defender
magnecor ht leads
hks bov

Liam yeh still internally gated and it was running stock actuator but changed it to adjustable once fitted took it out for a couple of runs still same issue then took it out for some fuel yesterday journey to petrol station same but on way home it felt differant and was holding boost all the way home it was fine which I thought was strange im not going to be able to get out in it again until tomorow so I will check if its still behaving or not