My mk1 was there, funny onion's gt advance, 2 silver glanzas and a black gt mk2/3, That's all I saw.

The kid with the black gt I showed how to get the rest of his air con from behind the glovebox, he said he hasn't owned it long but he's on here.

I was there, was a good little trip out until I got pulled on the way back home for my front reg plate.

Was up in the hills, country road bit like 15mins out of whitby.

I got a £100 fine for it, so yeah that ruined my night. -_-'

I was there, was a good little trip out until I got pulled on the way back home for my front reg plate.

Was up in the hills, country road bit like 15mins out of whitby.

I got a £100 fine for it, so yeah that ruined my night. -_-'

Told you so about that on Instagram

Shocking like...

Told you so about that on Instagram

Shocking like...

Yeah mate, a lot of people warned me about it.

I've been around a lot of police down my way and not one bit of bother with it.

I expected a warning and maybes so many days to get it changed if I did get pulled.

I wouldn't have been too bothered if it was only £30-£60, its just the fact that its £100.

And also the way he treated me was a joke.

I wasn't driven like a dick, I have a clean record and license, I don't drive a shed.

And I'm miles away from home visiting his home town and he basically treated me as if I was a low life boy racer.

But yeah, shit happens and I gotta just deal with it.

Yeah mate, a lot of people warned me about it.

I've been around a lot of police down my way and not one bit of bother with it.

I expected a warning and maybes so many days to get it changed if I did get pulled.

I wouldn't have been too bothered if it was only £30-£60, its just the fact that its £100.

And also the way he treated me was a joke.

I wasn't driven like a dick, I have a clean record and license, I don't drive a shed.

And I'm miles away from home visiting his home town and he basically treated me as if I was a low life boy racer.

But yeah, shit happens and I gotta just deal with it.

cus it was a cruise the ones there were okay but on the outskirts etc will have been on a war path and they clearly made an example of you :/ did you see the lad that shot off wheel skidding then the blues and toos came on haha they soon got him ! thought i saw yours just noticed the wheels :p

cus it was a cruise the ones there were okay but on the outskirts etc will have been on a war path and they clearly made an example of you :/ did you see the lad that shot off wheel skidding then the blues and toos came on haha they soon got him ! thought i saw yours just noticed the wheels :p

Yeah I seen him get pulled, was a bmw.

Yup saw the BMW get pulled. The copper was hot on his tail though. Saw a couple of glanzas and I think two gt's. Good night though. We need a proper starlet meet sometime in the summer again :)

I think it was you not sure, but as I was leaving to park near the toilets, you were coming into the car park?

Car sounds really lumpy?

I think it was you not sure, but as I was leaving to park near the toilets, you were coming into the car park?

Car sounds really lumpy?

Yea that was me driving funny onions advance. It does sound a little lumpy sometimes but it's fine. Must be the way it's been mapped maybe? It does go like a stabbed rat though 😄

Yea that was me driving funny onions advance. It does sound a little lumpy sometimes but it's fine. Must be the way it's been mapped maybe? It does go like a stabbed rat though

Yeah will be lumpy due to the map it has, sounds awesome.

To be honest it's running well, upset some corsa vxr's on the way home too. Should get a northern meet on the go this summer again. Scarborough/Whitby even somewhere like goathland? See if we could get a picture of our cars in front of the old petrol station or something ;)

To be honest it's running well, upset some corsa vxr's on the way home too. Should get a northern meet on the go this summer again. Scarborough/Whitby even somewhere like goathland? See if we could get a picture of our cars in front of the old petrol station or something ;)

I'll defiantly be game for some meets, just not whitby. xD

• 2 weeks later...

My mk1 was there, funny onion's gt advance, 2 silver glanzas and a black gt mk2/3, That's all I saw.

The kid with the black gt I showed how to get the rest of his air con from behind the glovebox, he said he hasn't owned it long but he's on here.

Yeah I am that guy, thanks again for doing that :)