could anyone help please

I have wrote on here before about this but struggling to no why my car is having a really aggressive fuel cut its got ct9 turbo with everything standard accept a decat so not quiet sure how it if fuel cutting. But also drinking alot of fuel and i cam smell petrol quiet strong anybody have an idea what it could be. I did think could be the actuator sticking but i carnt adjust it as its standard.

maybe one of your injectors is leaking?? happened to me the oring was bad

Same as above, check both seals on the injectors, have you changed your fuel filter recently? or fitted an FPR? could be a leak somewhere..

are you getting boost creep? try and keep off fuel cut, you dont want to do your ringlands in.

No haven't changed the fuel filter it still the same one but it looks nakered think it needs changing. And i try stay of fuel cut but is kinda hard because it hits it at 50mph :( ill start by check the seals on the injectors :) are fuel cut defenders any good i heard bad things about them?

Not sure tbh only had car 3 months just trying get use to everything but just problems after pro lems with it never drove it when its fully worked het :( & have no ecu errors accept every time it fuel cuts engine management light comes on