Droning/creaking noise when slow or stopping

Hey guys,

In the past week or so my glanza has been making a sort of droning noise when slowing down after driving for a few minutes. It doesn't happen specifically when I'm using the brakes, but I think it could be them. I don't think it's the wheel bearing as the noise seems to disappear when you speed up. It must be something to do with something warming up after a few minutes, as if you leave it standing for a little while the noise goes, but starts up again later.

Any ideas/help would be greatly appreciated!

Try jacking the car up and turn each wheel. they should spin freely and not have any resistance.

If you find any resistance on any of the wheels it could be worn brakes, worn pads, worn wheel bearing or a seized up caliper

After jacking it up and turning and shaking the wheels, it looks like the drivers rear caliper is seizing or at least beginning to. It's been taken to a garage and they've said that it might also be the handbrake cables being wrongly adjusted. Thanks for your help guys :) does anyone know anyone with a driver's rear caliper for sale, just in case? ;)