Forged Mk 1 GT Turbo

Ok selling my unfinished Mk 1 GT Turbo project because i now live overseas in Canada and the GT is back home in Scotland, engine was fully rebuilt before i came here last time i know it was running was last year , the original plan was once in a better position bring the vehicle over here and finish it but been here 3 years now and don't know when i'm gonna get the chance to get it here so hopefully she goes to a good home and the new owner can keep me updated with its progress

Year: 1992

Model: Mk 1 Zenki GT Turbo

Tax: None

MOT: None

Mileage: high 80,*** on Body around 10,000 on engine

Description: Body is in good condition but you know the usual jap paint issue with laquer peeling on the bonnet & roof some light scratches on driver side rear quarter (getting it painted was on my list of things to do to it but such is life) here is the spec.

wiseco 74.5mm forged pistons
scat forged rods (block notched to fit them)
ACL racing big ends, mains & thrust bearings
athenna 1.2mm metal headgasket (cruise 1.2mm re-usable headgasket in boot of car).
crusie valve springs
valves lapped in
uprated valve stem seals
Magnecor ignition leads
NGK iridium heat range 8 spark plugs
walbro 255lph fuel pump
fse rrfpr
wepr mild steel td04 mani
wepr td04 downpipe
TD04L Turbo
innovate wideband
turbosmart external wastegate
turbosmart bov & hks ssqv bov
powerflex polybush engine mounts
Half size civic rad
new waterpump, oil pump
new timing belt kit
new engine seal kit i.e (crank seal, rear main, cam seal)& gaskets
gearlinkage bearing from lukep groupbuy (in glovebox)
quickshift linkage unbranded
brand new jp performance intercooler put on car weeks before i came here
full custom system back (shit back box though which is in full working operation)
jd tuning engine torque dampener
clear timing cover (in back of vehicle)
jd tuning clear reverse scoop
jd tuning front & rear tow hooks
exedy stage 3 cerametallic paddle clutch (next to no mileage on it)
crank & flywheel lightened & balanced when block was bored.
lsd (loud bastard aswell)
new brake discs all round rears are standard toyota fronts are grooved aftermarket cant even remember the name (sad actually) lol
front pads are ebc green stuff pads
rears new standard pads
apexi avcr boost controller (the best boost controller ever i think).
greddy boost gauge
momo steering wheel
enkei rp01 15" alloys
2 toyo proxes & 2 budget tires
bad stuff
usual japanese shit paint laquer peeling on bonnet & on roof and on r/s rear quarter, was gonna give it a full respray when i got it here.
shocks are well shocking need replaced however have standard shocks that can be thrown in to the deal
needs new fuel filter and bigger injectors for the td04 as its still the standard injectors.
A-pillar gauge pod & gauges need refitted.
distributor cap & rotor arm need replaced
drivers window motor is fucked.

Price: 3000 gbp (open to sensible offers)

Pictures:

P110411_1453.jpg

P240211_1657-1.jpg

P080311_173601.jpg

P080411_1926.jpg

P140311_181501.jpg

P140311_1815.jpg

P231110_113101.jpg

P231110_1132.jpg

Contact Details: PM on here

When was it last started and ran mate? When was the engine seal kit fitted? Im assuming it was when the block was built but thought I'd ask since its been lying for so long

When was it last started and ran mate? When was the engine seal kit fitted? Im assuming it was when the block was built but thought I'd ask since its been lying for so long

So for late reply guys time difference, yes Shaun was not long after I met you i moved here lol.

and as said last time I know it was running was last year so for that reason I would say it would be best to be trailered.

As for the seal kit you guessed it was when I built the engine in that pic with the head off you can see the wiseco pistons the head was off so it could fit the new valve stem seals I got from kon.

at that point it had a cruise 1.2mm head gasket in it I've heard there reusable but didn't wanna risk it so put in an Athenna 1.2mm one.

If it's still there got interest in it at the minute but if it falls through defo can arrange a viewing as stated I live out of country now so would arrange with family to show you.

And never got to properly boost it just got it ran in and then moved here but you see the spec of it it's ready for boosting.