Car doesn't start first time??

I went to start my car the other just after driving it and my car didn't start first time it's took a few go's to get it to start, ever since then it has been doing this about 50% of the time, usually shortly after I driven it, I have changed the spark plugs and fuel filter and don't think it has made any difference, any idea on what it could be? Before this problem occurs I was driving completely normal the day this happened

I had the same problem bud, put stock fpr back on because that sorted it for me running a blitz access

Do you know why this fixed the problem for you mate, i have been running this setup for months now and haven't had any issues?

My understanding is that P&P ECUs don't like FPRs as they were intended to be run with stock fuel pressure. Don't know whether this may have any impact?

The only reason i would say is would have an impact is because it has ran fine for months

• 3 weeks later...

Ever since i have put new spark plugs in and re-routed my earth cables it's gone back to starting every time, and it starts almost instantly like it used to. So i haven't got a clue what the problem was lol It was raining the day it happened so there may have been some water somewhere that affected the ignition.

Well it was starting fine before the earth cables to be honest, but one of my earth cables snapped so i put a new end on it and put it at a different point on the car, i think it starts a bit quicker since ive done that tbh :)