ID Workz Cruise Wings *Brand New*

Item For Sale: ID Workz Cruise Wings

Item Condition & Description: Brand new only the one has been test fitted, around 20mm wider than oem so gives a nice aggressive look ;) the edges may need smoothing off before paint very straight forward, the reason I bought these was because I had 8j wheels that wouldn't fit over my brakes so need spacers which as you can imagine the wheels stuck out far so I bought these, now have smaller wheels!!

Price: £200

Pictures:

image_zpsa1420830.jpg

Payment & Shipping Details: free postage to uk (paypal send as gift or please add 4% fees or cash on collection)

Item For Sale: ID Workz Cruise Wings

Item Condition & Description: Brand new only the one has been test fitted, around 20mm wider than oem so gives a nice aggressive look ;) the edges may need smoothing off before paint very straight forward, the reason I bought these was because I had 8j wheels that wouldn't fit over my brakes so need spacers which as you can imagine the wheels stuck out far so I bought these, now have smaller wheels!!

Price: £200

Pictures:

image_zpsa1420830.jpg

Payment & Shipping Details: free postage to uk (paypal send as gift or please add 4% fees or cash on collection)

Off topic but, Did you buy that gas bonnet strut or make it yourself?

Thanks

hello mate, they will fit fine mate just the edge by the pillar needs smoothing off spoke to other people who have them and said they had the same problem and me being me i expected them to fit straight on, as you have seen my build thread you can see everything has to be bob or nothing and i maybe being a bit to fussy, also im not bothered if they sell or not really as i will use them sometime, just thought i would put them up for sale to free some space as they are still in box so dont get damaged, did you want some close up photos of them fitted so you can see?

Where are you based?

hereford mate

can post!

hello mate, they will fit fine mate just the edge by the pillar needs smoothing off spoke to other people who have them and said they had the same problem and me being me i expected them to fit straight on, as you have seen my build thread you can see everything has to be bob or nothing and i maybe being a bit to fussy, also im not bothered if they sell or not really as i will use them sometime, just thought i would put them up for sale to free some space as they are still in box so dont get damaged, did you want some close up photos of them fitted so you can see?

hereford mate

can post!

okay mate no worries, please PM me your best price posted within UK.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi there are I'd works wings stamped from them as I've got sum livesport wings and they fit like shit out on all points my 10 mouth old could make better I don't think id works would make sumthing as bad as this was going to get the toms front bumper but this is but me in 2minds now just after abit off help mate thanks

Hi there are I'd works wings stamped from them as I've got sum livesport wings and they fit like shit out on all points my 10 mouth old could make better I don't think id works would make sumthing as bad as this was going to get the toms front bumper but this is but me in 2minds now just after abit off help mate thanks

The fitment on the original Livesports wings was pretty bad and our moulds were made from original wings so they turned out just the same. They do fit but require a fair amount of prep work hence we no longer sell them.

• 2 months later...