I would rather not take the risk and get a tried and tested hybrid like the speedvision etc. Some of the claims in the description of that particular ebay unit are laughable, you may be able to get your own ct9 converted to a hybrid i was considering this, pricey but at least you get a stand up guarantee and a bit more piece of mind.

James

I would rather not take the risk and get a tried and tested hybrid like the speedvision etc. Some of the claims in the description of that particular ebay unit are laughable, you may be able to get your own ct9 converted to a hybrid i was considering this, pricey but at least you get a stand up guarantee and a bit more piece of mind.

James

I am currently running the ebay one mate and they go well tbf, my mate had one and said they werent bad apart from the oil seals go after a while so i though i would get one and see what its like :) Just wanted to know if it was worth upgrading to the speedvision, or more to the point, will it actually be any upgrade or give the same performance as the one i currently have? haha

I'm running a speedvision mate had no problems at all never used an eBay one but from what I've read I wouldn't bother with it

the gen2? if you have a standard ct9 could you take a pciture of the comparison betweent the two please? Also does the boost wear off near the end of the rev range with yours as mine does :(

Edited by scottieboi94

I got it second hand as part of a kit mate don't know if it's first or second gen but it pulls right up through the rev range and I can't do a comparison shot because it's on my car ATM :/ did yours say speedvision on the side of it ?

I would just buy a turbo someone can vouch for although people seem to say speedvision arnt the greatest but mine seems good so far (touch wood)

I don't no the ins and outs of it mate think it's more down to reliability more than anything but from what I can gather the most favoured of the ct9 hybrids is the tongs

There are a lot of threads about this stuff have a read ;)

^^^^^

I can't say what differences it will have over your eBay one mate I have only had this setup and my standard one :/

What boost you pushing? im running 0.95, might run it at 1.1 but unsure how much more power it will give me...