Clock spring

Got someone trying to get the horn working on my car today and apparently it's missing a clock spring behind the steering wheel!

Does anyone have one of these? I think this is going to be a right pain to get hold of!

Cheers

Kate

There updated steering wheels for sale and would look trick too. Omp,s are nice

There updated steering wheels for sale and would look trick too. Omp,s are nice

Las,hassle ;)

But that wouldn't sort my horn would it? I'm so confused as I have never even heard of this! Lol

I have my MOT next Saturday so need it sorted for then.

I do want to get another steering wheel but for the time being u just want my horn working lol x

But that wouldn't sort my horn would it? I'm so confused as I have never even heard of this! Lol

I have my MOT next Saturday so need it sorted for then.

I do want to get another steering wheel but for the time being u just want my horn working lol x

A clock spring is a rotary electrical connector which allows a steering wheel to turn while still making an electrical connection between the steering wheel airbag and/or the vehicle's horn.

I'd just wire the horn up to a switch on the dash for the m.o.t until you buy an aftermarket steering wheel and boss.

Right socks doesn't have one... Sooo I am thinking of getting an aftermarket steering wheel.

Could anyone send me some links? I could get a steering wheel from a guy I know but the boss bit is really long so the wheel sticks out too far for me and my short legs as I have to sit quite far forward as it is! Short arse I know!! Haha

Right socks doesn't have one... Sooo I am thinking of getting an aftermarket steering wheel.

Could anyone send me some links? I could get a steering wheel from a guy I know but the boss bit is really long so the wheel sticks out too far for me and my short legs as I have to sit quite far forward as it is! Short arse I know!! Haha

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/JDM-TOYOTA-Starlet-Glanza-Short-Hub-Boss-Kit-Aftermarket-Steering-Wheel-Adapter-/151062404732?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item232c055e7c

Then steering wheel is up to you, I personally like my 300mm flat suede sparco.