Corolla engine, will it go straight in an ep91

I need a bit of advise, on the morning of the japnortheast rolling road day me and young stig gace his car an oil and spark plug change. But once we got to the dyno and it was put on the rollers the guy who was doing it said one of his bearings had gone and did he still want to run it? the oil that come out was thick and black so we were wondering if this had stopped you from hearing the noise? Anyway he has the chance of a corolla engine which is a 4efe but does anyone know if this is exactly the same as the starlets 4efe or will some of the sensors ect be different? I know i have posted this in the wrong section but i need an answer quick lol as we are going to get the engine tomorrow if it will be a straight swap. thanks jon

Was thinking that as the corrola is slightly more powerfull due to different injectors and inlet mani and ecu must be mapped different.

If you swap just the engine and use Starlet inlet, fuel rail, injectors etc I dont think you would get a problem :D