Should point out that mine is a 5 door, so it could be something to do with the fully folding rear seat instead of the normal 60/40 split you get in a 3 door. I've checked underneath the seats and boot though, and there doesn't seem to be anything missing, very weird.

Haha I only know because I had to make a hole in my glanza ones and it turned out my uk spec ones had this so I used it to cover a rather badly cut hole lol

I was going to say I've never seen a dark grey one. They've always been light grey because it uk seems they were only fitted to UK cars?

I was a bit stumped at first because there weren't any cut-outs of the tabs in the hole, then I realised you just fold them underneath. Looks a lot more presentable now, so thanks for that!

Never understood why the UK got shafted on darker interior trim, which is even more annoying since its on practically every 90s Jap car; makes it feel more cheap, if that makes sense? The difference between the Yaris and the Vitz is another decent example.

I suppose you could always spray them grey if you're really into the minor details. Wouldn't be surprised if darker ones did exist and were only fitted to some Jap-spec Toyotas from the time (like a Chaser or something).

Edited by INEEDNAWZZZ