5efe crank sensor for standalone??

Your 5e has a stock crank trigger? Should be a non distributor engine then. You can run batch injection and wasted spark with only the crank sensor (I suppose your crank trigger has a missing tooth).

If you add a can home signal you can go full sequential injection.

• 2 weeks later...

Hehe that's my engine :-)
Some ECU can run with it as it is. Some needs the wheel to be a normal 36-2 wheel. Others can't run on a 36-2 wheel. I use MS ecu and it is not very happy with 36-2 at all. Omex claims that they works with Toyota 36-2 wheel.
I grinded my wheel to 18-1. That works with my ecu

EDIT: Changed all 32-2 to 36-2

Edited by klyfax

First try to get the ECU to understand the wheel. It did understand it, but MS is not happy with 36-2 wheels in general.

IMG_1248.JPG

Second try, now MS is very happy with the wheel.

IMG_1529.JPG

EDIT: Its a 36-2 wheel, not 32-2

Edited by klyfax

Its the same pulley on all the pics. First is how Toyota made it. 2 is where the large tooth between 34 and 1 is grinded away, so it becomes a normal 36-2.

EDITED ALL POST FROM 32-2 TO 36-2

Edited by klyfax

If you dont have the oil pump and sensor, dont go down this road. Take a normal 36-1 trigger wheel and mount on the belt pulley and then mount a sensor to read it. It is faster, cheaper and more easy to do.
I only tried this because i wanted a 100% standard toyota system. After I mounted it, I found out that many ECU can't work with this set up.

There are some guys here at UKSO that already have done a normal 36-1 wheel conversion.

I done a mod on my dizzy for a 12-1 wheel, i never tested it yet and am not sure if i will because i just ordered a 36- wheel to mount on my crank, its the best option

DSC_0065_zps96pzvgtq.jpg

DSC_0062_zpsccetaq7j.jpg

My ms has only one vr sensor thats the reason for the dizzy mod, but going the crank trigger wheel is the best hassle free option.

I done a mod on  my dizzy for a 12-1 wheel, i never tested it yet and am not sure if i will because i just ordered a 36- wheel to mount on my crank, its the best option

Posted Image

Posted Image

My ms has only one vr sensor thats the reason for the dizzy mod, but going the crank trigger wheel is the best hassle free option.

I've done this before it dose work ok depending on your ecu