chances of avoiding fuel cut?

Ct9, standard tmic, currently standard manifold and cat still on, boost currently at 0.8 bar, if i change the manifold and put on a screamer decat whats the chances the boost will creep and ill hit fuel cut? Replies appreciated, Mark

If your worried about fc just put your stock actuator back on, if your planning on getting a plug n play or any sort of map then go for upping the boost imo, it all depends on what your plans are

Yeah but if i put that back on ill loss alot of power? How do you port the wastegate? Lol does that mean it wont creep at all? I just want to get as much power out of the car without worrying about fueling and all that crap! Dont intend on spending major money on her, does a screamer that sound really well tho?

porting the wastegate only stops boost creep. if the ecu detects more boost it will hit fuel cut because there isnt enough fueling for the slight increase of power. basically as soon as you do anything to the air filter or exhaust system they get fc problems. a quick fix is a fcd, but not the best, going piggyback would be better, and 9 times out of 10 you will end up buying 1 anyway