wanted ep95/85

Ive brought lots of things if here from loads of people you dont know me pal you say you have no time but if you spent as much time and effort as you have with your witch hunt to advertising your car it probably be sold by now as for opinions yes thats fine but as stated some things are offensive and if its not constructive whats the point however if it makes you feel better then get a few more of your mates to comment not a problem

The cars not advertised as im in no rush to sell. Its not a witch hunt its just feed back of my experience in you wanting to buy my car. And I've not asked or got any of my mates to post, weirdly they managed to come up with their responses all by them selves. And im starting to become board of this now tbh. As you clearly dont see what you did wrong or how you messed me or any others about. I didnt beg you to buy the car. You came to an agreed price then bailed without even saying so. No need to mees people around. If you didnt want to buy it just say so. Easy enough.

If I was given a chance to then maybe I would've and if your getting bored then like I said before maybe you should concentrate spending your time trying to sell the car instead of aucastrating a witch hunt at the end of the day ive brought alot of people on here I will still continue to aswell so you can Carry on doing what you want

Why would i want to put effort into selling it atm? Im about to turbo it remember? Im a suprised you forgot after you asked me to fit all the turbo parts for you at the same rockbottom price you wanted. Im not on a witch hunt just responding to a time waster. Your the one who wound people up mate. You brought it on your self by messing people around. Im not replying any more, spent long enough having pointless conversations with you via pm already with your dreaming of owning a 4wd.