wanted ep95/85

Dude, number 1 this is the wrong section and number 2 you have spent weeks dicking me about over buying my 5door. Your budget is to small and you take the piss big time wanting everything for nothing!

Lol, not viable? You knocked me down shitloads and then when you finally said you defo want it you put this thread up? Good luck finding one mate. I certianly wont sell you mine for 20k let alone your budget lol

I also pointed you towards Shortys dr 85 and Browners 5dr 85.

These 4paws cant be had for that cheap anymore, they are just too rare to let go for pennies. Although the red 5dr turbo'd 85 that Browner is selling is a bargain.

It is a bargin but involves alot of work. This guy is a joker tbh. You have no idea how many pm's have been sent between us and he was taking the piss with what he wanted. I bent over backwards trying to be nice and make a sale but he fucked me about loads and wanted basically my whole build for peanuts! At one point he offered 1500quid! Guys a douche. And doesnt know fuck all about 4wd starlets and just how insanely rare they are.

Rant over. Soz lads, he really pissed me off tbh lol. My 5 door is always for sale just not a crack addict so im not desperate to the point id take next to nothing for it lol.

I got 20 questions over PM for mine too..

Offered a silly low amount, he came up and up and up then we agreed on a price and he said he would be in touch.

Then few days later came in with another really low offer after agreeing on a price... lol

Na Mate... Sold Now Anyway to someone who stuck to there word :)

If you want a 3dr manual 4paw then your gonna have to pay the cash for it i'm afraid. Thats if you can even find one, which is a mission in itself. To my knowledge there are about 25 or so 4paws in the country and i've not seen any on jap auctions for ages, chances are theres none left for import.

Yea we shall all get our pennies in mate as you have single handedly pissed off a large majority of 4wd starlet owners lol. We all know how rare and how much they are worth and then you come along making offers/deals you cant keep to. People like you really fuck me off as I've got little spare time as it is and you have wasted plenty of it with all you questions and haggling when your nothing more than a dreamer.

Listen pal if you don't want to sell your car that's fine thats your choice I wish you all the best to sell it however it doesn't give you and your mates the right to start a slagging off against me like I said I can buy what I want when I want

Not that i didnt want to sell, you just dont seem to be able to commit to buy?? We had agreed everything and then you wasted my time, again. You can buy waht you like but its a bit of a piss take to of messed peipke about by saying you want a car, haggling a price, and then saying ill defo have it, and then buggering off to look for a different car again. Its just not a good way to do business and as you can see a great way to piss people off.

If you dont want an offer on the car then just say no offers simple as however theres still was no need to start a witch hunt on the forum just childish really but anyways like I said before good luck with the sale

Offers i dont mind. Being messed about by some one who cant commit to a deal/sale i do. You seem to not see how/why you bugged/pissed people off? And this is no witch hunt. I just voiced my opinion of how you conduct your attempt of buying and wished to make others aware that you will more than likely mess them about. What other people decide to comment is down to them. Its just that it appears you rattled a few other cages as well as mine. And its an open /public forum if rich wants to comment its his free right. Weather it concerns him or not is irrelevant in fairness.