Scottish car show 20th july

Not sure if this is of any interest to anyone but a good friend of mine went with a group last year to this and this year he's decided to run his own small group up. There's around 10cars heading up its a mixed group with mainly dub cars I know half the guys and on the whole there all pretty sound. Not sure exact places yet but its looking like we will meet outside Glasgow and head down to the show.

Since Scottish meets never seem to happened figured I'd invite you all along. I'll be going in my V so if anyone else wants to come along give me a shout tickets are £15 per car and £15 per passanger kids under 16 go free. To join the group my mates just asking you pay in advance and give him your name/ car reg so he can sort out your tickets.

word of warning aparantly where we are parking they don't allow you to leave untill the end of the show. And if you change your mind then its up to you to sell on the ticket and notify my friend of the changes.

Cheers shaun

will be the same shit cars as it is every year, same old vw/audi lot on air, i never went last year because of this and the price is 18 quid to see the same cars as all the other years, not to mention some of the cars that make it inside are hanging to bits, kinda makes you wonder

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...