Started to take the SR Graphic off the bac but when the cars been sprayed its had a layer of lacker sprayed over the sticker as well as the rest of the car to keep the paintworks metalic shine...

But where i took the top part of the sticker off (then stopped due to being unsure about it) its left an indent where the stickers been and where thers no lacker :)

Any ideas how to cover this lackerless hole up or what lacker brands or whatever i could use to fill it in etc?

Wish id just left them on now thought id would only be a quick easy job....

... :(

Any help would be much apriciated

Good luck with it jag. Front def needs doin mate. U up for a meet this week or next week mate? i got 3 days off this week. Up to you pal.

Joe.

What days u got off then ladi?

Think i got thur nite off then fri im off then on xmas hols :(

Good luck JAG trying to sort it out, good thing the only thing on MY SR stickers were a little bit of polish, so it jus peeled right off. But if it comes to it, i imagine any bodyshop can sort it out.

The front one was just stuck on so can peal that off easy enough but after attempting at the back one with the lacker over the sticker my nails were all like flakey n buggered up as i was doin it by hand think i might just buy some lacker tbh n then go over the lackerless areas

And this time im gna get the hairdryer out <_<

Cool man, you got any pictures of it?

Good luck joe trying to sort it out, good thing the only thing on MY SR stickers were a little bit of polish, so it jus peeled right off. But if it comes to it, i imagine any bodyshop can sort it out.

Sorry mate, but um... where the hell did i get joe from??!!? <_<

What days u got off then ladi?

Think i got thur nite off then fri im off then on xmas hols :p

The front one was just stuck on so can peal that off easy enough but after attempting at the back one with the lacker over the sticker my nails were all like flakey n buggered up as i was doin it by hand think i might just buy some lacker tbh n then go over the lackerless areas

And this time im gna get the hairdryer out ;)

tbh matey i wouldnt bother i work in the trade mate and if i was you i would go to a bodyshop and ask them to feather out the edge and re laquar the hole tailgate. Not worth the hastle of a diy job if you dont know what your doing. if you can leave your car with them a day and when they do a car laquar yours at the same time. As then they will already have the laquar in the gun that they would have proberly thrown away anyway.