now that I have my new rays v-speeds on the car it gave me a chance to clean up my rays gram lights for the first time since I bought the car :p

look at the fucking dirt of them :o

a2.jpg

a3.jpg

so I was in athlone the other day and breno said to get some this holts degreaser stuff, its good at getin rid of the dirty black grease that was on the wheels

anyway I got my bucket my holts degreaser some rags and a hard bristle brush to scrub that black crap off, oh and a hose to rinse it off as well..

a11.jpg

a12.jpg

a10.jpg

here is the not so finish result as I need to get some tar remover and then she is finished, oh lads if you use this stuff don't spray it on the stickers on the inside the wheel, as it will just eat the ink in the sticker, I found out the hard way :p .. just thank fuck I have 2 other stickers on the other two gram lights :cheers:

a9.jpg

a8.jpg

a6.jpg

a4.jpg

a7.jpg

The i bought the stickers after it took ages to find them, along with getting the stickers i also got the original wheel caps :)

1F4ACF82-20B6-4376-ADB7-F6667DF4E3AC.jpg

My first go at putting on the stickers turned out really well :D

F41DE6E3-7BCB-4339-90C2-2E5971A61739.jpg

then i did another one

C2B9BA5E-AA2B-4A69-9E87-C261A4E8DCDC.jpg

and now here they are all completed

3B5AA219-1616-4296-BB5B-8C981319E449.jpg

Edited by Rock-Kick-Ass