Ive just got some quotes for a custom cat-back exhaust system, I've not had an after-market exhaust fitted before <_< just wondered if there was much difference between a mild steel or a stainless steel one! should be getting it done between now and xmas so there should be pictures soon. :D

Any help or info will be appreciated.

JOE :(

As far as performance wise... i don't think there is any... its just that stainless will not rust. With the performance side, i'd imagine it was more to do with the construction of the pipes, but then you'd be looking at brands and stuff to see about quality of design etc. But with concerns about the matierial... i don't think so, but i could very well be wrong.

Pics Pics Pics! <_<

Can't really do it on an N/A Si I've looked and it seems to be part of the pipework :( Unlike turbo where you can unbolt one end of it.

Yes u can :(

Unbolts from the bottom of the mani and just before the mid box :D

Will be getting one made up after Christmas <_<

The only differences I can think of between them are:

-Sound(only applies with full systems): Stainless steel will give a more "Tinny" sound than mild steel.

-Gaurantee: You Sometimes get lifetime garantee with stainless steel sytems you don't with mild (maybe 2-3 years)