CHEAP Performance Parts!

Item For Sale: Toyosports Mild Steel TD04 Manifold & Decat

Item Condition & Description: Used and not perfect. Has been braced and rewelded. The flange that sits against the head needs skimming. It came fitted to a car that I bought last year and it was blowing on the cylinder head surface so definitely needs skimming. Ideal for a cheap build

Price: SOLD

Pictures:

Payment & Shipping Details: £10 delivery to UK mainland via 48 hour courier.

I can guarantee that the item will be dispatched within 1 working day! PayPal or bank transfer only.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Item For Sale: Toyosports Stainless Steel TD04 Manifold & with WEPR Stainless Decat

Item Condition & Description: I have never had this kit fitted, it came as a spare with a car I bought. I thought the WEPR downpipe would not fit with the Toyosports manifold however these were fitted together so they will fit somehow. Again, ideal for a cheap build or project. I have never seen a car running with this kit fitted.

Price: SOLD!

Pictures:

I can guarantee that the item will be dispatched within 1 working day! PayPal or bank transfer only

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Item For Sale: Lightweight flywheel for 4E and 5E

Item Condition & Description: I bought this a few years ago and I was told it's for a 5E. It turns out it's originally for a 1.6 4AFE. Anyway, it's drilled to fit 4E and 5E (I can confirm it does bolt on to both cranks). The starter motor needs to be modified slightly but I will explain that to the buyer. It's a bargain either way!

Price: Sold

Pictures:

I can guarantee that the item will be dispatched within 1 working day! PayPal or bank transfer only

Item For Sale: TD04 Adjustable Actuator
Item Condition & Description: Fully working, I've had it on a running car but I've never tried to adjust it. I think it's set at 0.7 bar.

Price: £10

Pictures:

IMG_9330_zpsd9fdc2b5.jpg

IMG_9331_zpsb84e1798.jpg

Item For Sale: 40mm Lowering springs, unknown brand
Item Condition & Description: These came off my brothers old car. The springs are rusty but work fine, they lower the car around 40mm however I can't remember what brand they are. The shocks are leaking but I'll include them anyway.

Price: SOLD

Pictures:

Payment & Shipping Details: £15 delivery to UK mainland via 48 hour courier.

All parts are priced to clear. All items are sold as seen and I have described all items to the best of my knowledge.

• 7 months later...