Last rescueman 3 price drop/ Swap!

Item For Sale:Mk1 Toyota Rescueman

Item Condition & Description:new in box, may be wear to the box as it is in japan so havent been able to look myself, hasnt arrived at warehouse so could be upto 7 days before its in the uk, this is the original rescueman and is a hammer and scissors. listed as rarity 10/10 in the optional extra wiki here >>>http://www.ukstarletowners.com/page/articles.html/_/optional-extra-s/the-optional-extras-wiki-interior-r36

Price:SOLD

Pictures:Capture_zps5ca6f1f4.jpg

Payment & Shipping Details: In price above

Item For Sale: Mk2 Rescueman

Item Condition & Description: Brand new in box, been removed from packaging to check it over and packaging is a little tatty but complete, this is the same as the mk1 but it has rescueman on it and not toyota and again is one of the rarer ones to get hold of, in the uk ready to dispatch

Price:SOLD

Pictures:IMG_20140612_0933221_zpsd1519bde.jpg

Item For Sale: Mk3 Rescueman x3

Item Condition & Description: This is the newer shape rescueman and is different to the older ones and is an all in one hammer and seatbelt cutting blade, this is brand new in packaging in warehouse in japan so will take 2 days to reach me for forwarding

Price:£40 £35 delivered including fees, if in ireland contact me for a price on shipping

Pictures:6e2e8_zpsec80a345.jpg

Edited by fremyjay
  • 2 months later...