i had mine custom made by bells exhausts in swindon cost me 160 quid.

but if you want to go for a cheap option they do a universal jap can in motorsave that i had on my civic and that did make a hell of difference at only 35 quid!

hope this was a help?

<_<

x mas soon yay and was wondering bout what exhausts poeple hav got. i was thinking bout a universal box because not many places are making starlet fitment ones. any ideas?

cheers string

Check out Toby and Dave they have some cracking exhaust systems. You dont have to go custom to get a good fitting exhaust. BLITZ and HKS have starlet specific systems. Theres also Blueflame, and Dave is getting in Blitz Nur-Spec replicas in January (,") As for backboxes, halfords (-")

Longlife want like £360ish for a stainless steel cat-back exhaust and tip....is that pricey?

Where else is there that does custom exhausts for reasonable prices??

Mike

Dont go to long life, they are shit and way over priced

I can get cat back system down my way at Pro-speed exhausts which are better quality for £270 or £310 with a mid box <_<

Yea autofixed are good but it depends where everyone is based as I dont know ogf any Autofixed out lets around my way

Theres Powerflow (shit) Longlife (shit) and Pro-speed (who I recommend) around my way but it all depends where everyones from <_<