Item For Sale: apexi safc with stand.

Item Condition & Description: used but in good working condition..

No manual but can send pdf for installation guide.
Wires got cut and rejoined by previous owner. But still in great working order

Price: £120 delivered

Pictures:

20140615_124521_zps6c88007c.jpg

Payment & Shipping Details: paypal plus fees delivery included

Edited by fordie_glanzaV

Let me know the exact purpose of this mate so if this apexi is put in you dont need to go get your car set up etc?

No your car still needs to be setup for this as it is used for adjusting your air and fuel mixture.

Thanks for the pm mate much appericated, still in two minds do I really need it.

Ricky thanks for the reply mate, just wondering why you would need to adjust the air/fuel ratio once it's been already done when set up on the dyno?

Completely depends on the tuner/tune it gives you a lot more settings to play with. You can only trim fuel down on it if I remember rightly.

So you have you rr fpr set a little higher than usual. ( the tuner would set it so it runs slightly rich through out rev range ) then they trim the fuel back down to the right mixture through out the rev range to get it spot on and squeeze every last bit of power/efficiency

What he said ^^^^^^^ lol.

The car was his and he installed it. So i didnt have much to with the setting up of it..

Made good power thow. Only selling as gone piggy back with a td04

Thanks for the explaination hilton. :-D

Ok that's cool just before I go one step further, I have a sard fpr on mine aswell as a walbro fuel pump running a normal ct9 set up with as you know a standard ecu and a fmic, haven't been to fussed about going td04 etc, when it was last on the dyno it got 195.7 Bhp got sheet to prove it and yes that's on a normal ct9 set up, I'm not messing about here with you guys I'm just thinking with what set up I got would this apexi safc benefit, I have cash so I'm not just randomly asking questions here.

Thanks Pat

Just found the graph it was 197.0

But if i remember rightly argylefan told me tuner said was more but was left at that as a safe figure..

Think he can back me up on that if he reads this.

20131103_205128_zps30b644b3.jpg

I will try answer as many questions as i can. But im not overly clued up on it as was all setup when i brought the car.

Only getting rid as my tuner said to remove it as I've got a emb going in. :-D