Front Arm Rear bushes - EP82 arm, EP91 Chassis

Got some EP82 front arms that are going on the car tomorrow, Ive allready got EP82 polybush's that are needed on the front of the wishbone, but the rear is also going to need a new one and I haven't worked out if I'm going to need EP82 or EP91 bushes.

Looking at the arm we decided most likely EP91 as it appears the difference is on the side where the bush enters the chassis rather than where the front arm enters the bush but just looking for some reassurance on the subject!

Thanks, Jim.

Rear bushes are different. You will need the fitting brackets from an EP82 to house the bigger bush. ALKs are supplier with new bushes and brackets so they are interchangeable.

Only the front ones differ, rear are the same hence Whiteline ALK (which I highly suggest you get!)

I;d already ordered some earlier today, had a look and ordered the EP91 super pro ones as I obviously have a EP91 fitting bracket, I'm just hoping they fit the arms now.. and I haven't actually looked at ALK's yet, my handling mods are very minimal! Very noticeable?

Edited by jimlols

Rear bushes are different. You will need the fitting brackets from an EP82 to house the bigger bush. ALKs are supplier with new bushes and brackets so they are interchangeable.

Ooh my bad, learn something new everyday!

Very noticeable?

I would say so yeah! I noticed it's much sharper on turn in, more agile, stiffer and less roll. This is having them fitted after coilovers, panhard rod, rear brace, c pillar brace, 24mm FARB, RARB!