Half Size Rad Options

I did a search, but couldn't find exactly what I was looking for.

Can you guys gimme some input on which rad to use for my td04 setup?

My toyosports mani will supposedly clear my stock rad....but it will be pretty tight?

So I was thinking to get a civic half size rad instead.

My car is never going to be on track, so would a normal vti none alloy rad suffice, or would I need a twin core/triple core rad?

Failing that, I was considering a swift gti rad, as the bottom rad outlet is on the exact same side as the stock starbo rad (the civic rad outlet is on the opposite side so the rad pipe is quite close to the mani)

Thanks

Edited by Djaniero

Im running a single core rad with a td04 setup at 1 bar. Never ran it on a track but the temp needle has never gone past half way which is where it used to sit with the standard rad. Bought it brand new of ebay a couple of years back for £30 delivered and since ive never had any issues with it ive never got round to buying a double core

When I had a toyo sports on my td04 setup, there was loads of room between the rad and the turbo, plus cooling was bang on even when being driven hard

hmmm a couple of people have said that already....maybe I'm best off saving my money then. If its not broke don't fix it.

Only thing is...mine has been modded slightly and now runs an ex wg

Fan off the standard rad mate. Cant get pics atm bud but ill try later on

Thanks man