Help with bleeding radiator!!!

I have just put a civic half radiator on my glanza and when I bleed the it there are loads of bubbles at the top, obviously this is normal, but this happens constantly for 10+ minutes and the fan doesn't turn on either until I put the cap back on! I'm thinking possibly air in the system but has anyone else experienced this???? My temp gauge shows that it runs just below half way but don't know if I should trust it tbh.

Lift the front of the car a little bit. Some half rad mounting kits, lower the rad so much that the car need to be lifted a little when bleeding the system. Having the same problem.

Turning the heater to hot or cold is the same. There is no valve on the heater, there is only plate that directs the air though the heater or around it.

Lift the front of the car a little bit. Some half rad mounting kits, lower the rad so much that the car need to be lifted a little when bleeding the system. Having the same problem.

Turning the heater to hot or cold is the same. There is no valve on the heater, there is only plate that directs the air though the heater or around it.

This guy was correct! My mate told me earlier to do this and it worked! I tried to bleed in on my drive which slant downwards and it didnt work, turned it round so it faced upwards and it did :D you learn new things everyday :p