Glanza engine management.

Hey guys. First post. I bought a glanza about a month ago and while driving last night the engine management light came on. I done the diagnostics test and it comes back as coolant temp sensor. Code number 22. And while trying to start it this morning it takes 3 turns on the key and I can't touch the throttle for about 10 seconds otherwise it's like it's about to die but afterwards it goes great no problems any ideas??? . Any help is appreciated. Thanks guys.

Yeah it sounds like coolant temp sensor because that sensors tells the ecu to cold start it so if it is gone probs will struggle to start.

What year is your glanza because there's 2 sorts - either 2 wire green plug or 3 wire grey/black plug and is located below the dizzy (thermostat housing)

Pm id-workz or tuning devlopments there both traders on here can sort you out

Edited by Mk3 silver gt

It sounds like the sensor. Few people have had the same problem, it's fairly common.

Your mate is right in saying a fueling problem, as the fueling changes depending on engine temp, but problems are usually caused by that sensor failing.