Taking off window tint

Guessing this goes here....right I have read loads of ways of taking window tint off can anyone suggest the best way they have found, it's for the ep91 window which has the heatlines on the back I was planning on using hair dryer and window cleaner I can see this been fun lol!

It's such a pig of a job , the rears came off easy with a blade and rip off in 2 bits, but the the glue on my side window's took me hour's to get off and i wish i never started it ! , i used a bit of thinners and petrol to get the glue off, trust me once you start it there' s no going back !!

Ahh I see I only want the rear off the side two can stay :) what are the two bits... gunna start from the top corner al see if I can whip it off like they do with the table cloths on tv with the cutlery haha

Your not gunna damage your window by scraping mate trust me have you ever seen them repair a chip on a windscreen?? The crape the shit out of it lol I did it on my old gt windows and it didn't damage the heatlines just talking from experience that's all mate worked a treat for me :)

Edited by rinseep82

Your not gunna damage your window by scraping mate trust me have you ever seen them repair a chip on a windscreen?? The crape the shit out of it lol I did it on my old gt windows and it didn't damage the heatlines just talking from experience that's all mate worked a treat for me :)

I seen what you mean today about the heatlines! I litterally took a hair dryer to it and it peeled off lush! Easy peasy thanks for the reply's