what Torque can different clutches stand

Hello,

i got my 4efte with CT9 hybrid running at 1 Bar and sometimes when i drive agressive clutch is slipping slightly. CLutch is not worn, last winter i changed gearbox and checked it

I uses OEM style exedy clutchkit. OEM Torque (NM) is 160nm, think the clutch can handle more but now its to much power.

I like to buy Exedy stage2, BUT at the specs is written these clutch can handle Torque (Nm): 220NM. this is not very much?!?!

I plan running 1,2 bar with 370cc injectors, mapped with greddy EMU and i think this will make more than 220NM

hope someone can give an experience about clutches and waht these can handle.

what abaout competition clutches? good stuff? problems?

Edited by german4efte

Just go straight with a 6 puck stage 4 paddle clutch.

its over kill but will be more than man enough for anything you throw at it and will allow for future mods and upgrades.

Buy once buy right, dont do what I did and buy twice because I didnt want to spend the money at first, but cost me more money and time and effort in long run

And also more importantly u MUST makesure clutch is skimmed and in good health as no matter how good your clutch is it wont grip the flywheel if flywheels not good

Dont worry bout exedy clutches etc, just buy a 6 puck stage 4 mate