Wiring loom for Trust Greddy Emanage blue..

Howdy.. I'm gearing up now for installation on a wreck of new bits for the Glanza. Have most everything I need including the obligatory Emanage blue to run it all. Spec is as follows -

Got at the moment but not yet fitted -

Standard CT9 turbo

Decat and tubular mani (heatwrapped)

FMIC

HKS Air filter (panel)

255 LPH fuel pump

NGK iridiums

New dizzy cap and rotor arm

Magnecor Leads

Half size alu triple core rad and slim fan

Low temp thermostat

New waterpump and belt

Emanage Blue with 2 harnesses and 3 bar map sensor

Coming in the next month or so..

Either an HKS adjustable Actuator or a digital boost controller

HKS Hi Power Silent catback

I bought the Emanage blue from here second hand, it came with the ignition and injector harnesses and also a 3 bar map sensor and wiring for that.

Basically, what i am wondering is how i should go about wiring the Emanage into the factory loom. I don't want to cut into the standard wiring or feck about too much so a plug and play affair would be much more attractive. I can't see any 'field harnesses' or anything similar for sale anywhere on the net.

Would I be better off going for a JAM ecu or similar? Another point would be that out here in Edmonton, dyno service and on the rollers tuning is non existant....NOONE DOES IT. I'd need to limp the car 4-5hrs south to Calgary and get it mapped there once I fit all the parts.

What are my options? I'm really not looking for nutbag levels of power at this point, just a very drivable, clean, nippy and completely reliable motor.

Thanks very much for all of the help.

Edited by Yoshimitsu666

Excellent, never even realized that Zisco existed I'll get that loom asap.

Had seen those Karl before, just the emanage ultimate seemed a little overkill for my current setup. Once I get bored I can always swap over when I go td04 etc, which is why I wanted to retain the standard wiring. 224 for some wiring and connectors, mark up on that must be insane!!

Cheers lads!