Hi there people i was just wondering weather anyone would have a idea ov whats up with my glanza its ok on cold start doesnt smoke just when it gets to temperter then its like it over heats then fans kick in but gauges dont say its over heatin then it just starts chuckin out white smoke then clears up when i drive off also the heaters in the car dont get hot they do when car is warmin up but then when it hits tempeter it gos cold its weird i dont have a clue what could be so any help will be greatfull thanks

Probably not going to get much help since you're posting in the wrong section.

White smoke out the exhaust? Could be turbo seals? Piston rings? If oil is low and being burned it may increase the temperature of the engine with increase friction wear.

Either way I wouldn't drive it until the problem is sorted....

Where do i post it ..? And it aint used no oil or water it only does in now and again when im in traffic lights the fans kick in then it starts to smoke till i drive it aint lost no boost power nothing like that .. should i do a compression test then if that comes back ok would it be turbo..? But if it was turb9 wouldnt explain why the fans keep kickin in and thought oil burning was blue.?

To be fair it's got to be something. What fluids go through the exhaust. It's only going to be one or the other. I believe the transmission fluid is stored separately (funnily enough in the transmission) and if it's smoking then it's got to be something.

As to where to post, at a guess Engines and not Newbies.

This place is a community not a free garage lol. Either scroll through the many many pages of information and try and figure it out, or hope that somebody more knowledgable than me answers your questions. I will, but I ain't yet, become a Starlet Guru. But I'm planting my seeds to become a valued member so if I do have to ask questions at least I won't be a 'one hit wonder'.

There should be the information here as to what the problem is. At a guess if it's not oil then it's got to be coolant. That or either your fan controllers packed up, but that doesn't explain the smoke.