Couple pf Q's

Hey all!! I've not been about for ages, had internet problems and been away working!

Have got a couple of questions to ask . .

Firstly, i am looking for a new steering wheel after havign had my airbag go off in my face! Can anyone recommend any certain steering wheels, i am in love with the isotta Katiena, Also where can i get the Boss kits from?!

Next, my mate has just bought a Glanza and wants to change rear lights, he thought about LED's which i personally think will look stupid or smoked rears, anyone have any thoughts?

Finally this is a random one but does anyone know if there is a wide arch kit on the market for the Glanza's?

K x

Howdy and welcome back.

I'll try an help you a little

Firstly, i am looking for a new steering wheel after havign had my airbag go off in my face! Can anyone recommend any certain steering wheels, i am in love with the isotta Katiena, Also where can i get the Boss kits from?!

The Momo wheels are apparently the best stuff on the market. The Isotta ones aren't bad at all either but i personally think they are a bit pricey. I've got a fairly good ebay jobbie on at the moment but will be getting a Momo sometime soon.

As for the boss kit this one here on ebay is a good one. There is another on ebay aswell but it doesn't fit. I found out the hard way that it doesn't fit by buying it.

Also while your at it why don't you look at the Snap off system. Its a mint security device that lets you take the wheel off. I would advise anyone to get one as you can't steal the car without a steering wheel.

Next, my mate has just bought a Glanza and wants to change rear lights, he thought about LED's which i personally think will look stupid or smoked rears, anyone have any thoughts?

As for these you can change the rear lenses between different models of starlet like the Reflet ones or from different year of Glanza but im pretty sure there is no aftermarket ones available. I have smoked ones and they look really good as mine is a black SR but i think it may look a bit tacky on a different colour. You could try it and see how it looks.

Finally this is a random one but does anyone know if there is a wide arch kit on the market for the Glanza's?

I know you can get wider front arches but they replace the whole front wing. I think they look pretty sweet aswell. Also you can get an arch kit from zep i think. I can't remember what they are called so someone else may have to help you out with it.

Hope this helps

Bourkey

Question about the snap off...I got a new wheel to go on my car but already have an aftermarket wheel/boss kit

Do I need a complete snap off boss kit or can it fit to my aftermarket boss? :)

Thanks

Question about the snap off...I got a new wheel to go on my car but already have an aftermarket wheel/boss kit

Do I need a complete snap off boss kit or can it fit to my aftermarket boss?

Thanks

A snap off kit attatches to an aftermarket boss kit. It goes in between the steering wheel and the boss adapter. When you get the snap off kit it will be clear what i mean. You don't need anything else but the snap off kit from the sounds of it. :)

Bourkey