fuel consumption on N/A what mpg do ye get?

hey guys just curious as to what mileage people get on their na and what mods ye have done

i just want to compare it to my na which is about 32-35 mpg

my mods are as follows

magnecor ht leads

lite weight crankshaft and p/s pulleys

earthing kit

Standard starlets are supposed to be 41 mpg. I normally do about 280-300 miles with a full tank tho. I HAVE managed to squeeze out 350! :)

41mpg that sounds like alot to me like mine had nothing done to it before i got it and i wasnt doing that

i've been told that if servicing the car that changing the fuel filter will improve things as these tend not to be done very much. is this true?

well once upon a time i decided i was going to see how far the starlet goes on the light..... got to 80 miles got scaredof being stranded sumwer filled her up for £45 and after got about 275 miles after that.

yeah mine will do about 285 miles on 37 litres of petrol this is usually what my car takes to refill it.

although i have no idea how many litres £45 sterling will get as im euro im paying about 1.16 euro lately

oh well in that sense yes i would agree with u but since geting it fitted there have been no problems with the engine and its pretty much as smooth as ever.

i bought it as part of a group buy 4m dave burwash on tgtt and sum of the people who had emf itted prior to that group buy didnt say anything negative bout em and they're were fairly moddd engines so i reckoned it would be safe for mine.