Possible Photoshoot? Perhaps on a beach? And some sandy fun...

I put across an idea to Mikey the other day...ofcourse it was about photographs so he was interested :) Either way, I've never had any decent photos of my car, and after seeing a guy taking a picture of his Glanza on a beach in Ireland I got sold. So JAG, Gaz and anyone in the vicinity, what do you think of this?

The one place I was thinking of is Camber Sands if you're allowed to drive up onto the beach? Would make for beautiful pictures there with the sand, and it would seem ideal for me - remind me of Saudi Arabia a bit! Though one of my many "missions" includes driving there and back...but anyway!

I would say February time would be reasonable? No-one will be at the beaches then, should have some clear winter skies and whatnot!

not a bad idea at all man, legal not sure?

That's the issue - i'm hoping it's like Pembrey Sands, hey, if Top Gear can go round and act like "Yoofs", surely driving onto a beach for some photographs would be fine?