Idiots guide to electronic boost controller?

Any guides out there? I'm brand new to the forum and trying to get my car to be fully boosting by 3/3.5k, it's running a ct9 hybrid set up but not getting full boost 17-18 psi untill about 5k,also looking for a idiots guide to actuators? Thanks in advance

Ok!

Actuator is easy to setup. You want to set it so its not so loose it vibrates and doesn't close the wastegate port. But not so much tension it'll overboost. Generally. It was to be just enough tension to hold the port shut...

Then the boost controller increases from there..

Increase the Duty Cycle 5% at a time, doing 3rd or 4th gear pulls.

Until you hit your desired boost level (or fuel cut, then back it down until it doesn't hit fuel cut at all)

Once that's done. Increase the GAIN. 5% at a time, until the boost doesn't spool any faster...

The Gain should never be higher % then the duty...

Simple Really

I haven't got a clue about the actuator I'm not going to lie,I can't even find the bloody thing,it's nowhere near the turbo! And I have an external waste gate on the screamer pipe,for the boost controller it's more what goes where,I know how to set it up once it's all wired in but I have no idea how to wire it in 😂