Link Atom G4+ Glanza Wiring

Hey Guys.
can u tell me how i have to wire an G4+ wiring loom to glanza loom (3pin)
i have the pinouts, but i'm a bit confused..
maybe someone can do the work for me. For example
glanza plug 1 pin 2 --> link pin 5

and so on... that would be a big help for me, and maybe for others in Future too...

Greets.

yea its a standalone, without that whole motorsport-features^^ (thats why its so cheap)
but still one of the best i think

i have a link G4+ 2,5meter universal loom Link-G4-2.5m-Loom-A.jpg
have a adapter plug (female) like the ECU has, to fit the standart glanza loom perfect (extension harness which i cut )
ep91%20ext.jpg

Edited by Bananajoe888

I've wired a lot of Links into starlets. The first thing you need to do is work out what options you want to run and map out what each aux out/digital input/analog input etc is going to do then work out what needs to go to what. To be honest your better modifying the loom to benefit from the all the capabilities of the Link. I've just finished a 5efte wire up with coil on plug via a G4 Atom and most of the loom has been changed.

Hey Stu

thats exactly what i gonna do
a 5efte with coil on plug via an atom G4+

maybe u have a wire out / pinout r something?

options? i only want a perfect running engine xD

Greets Marcel

Edited by Bananajoe888

Your going to have to make some significant changes to the loom so its not going to be a pin to pin wire up. You are better off to strip the loom and remake it to suit the application and don't use the adapter. I always sit down and plan out the system first then wire accordingly. You need to work out things like: are you going to run the COP with individual drives or as a wasted spark setup? What inlet manifold and therefore what idle up are you going to use so do you need an ? Will you run the factory radiator fan from the link? You will also need to modify the tacho to work with a low level drive from the Link as the coils don't output a signal that will drive the tacho without modification. Are you going to run the injectors sequentially or group fire? Are you going to use high or low impedance injectors which will tell you if you need to wire in 4R7 ballast resistors? Theres a lot to it mate. I'd recommend downloading the Link manual and reading it thoroughly.

Here's the last one I've just done - just road tuning now then onto the dyno shortly.

engine-bay-01.jpg

engine-bay-02.jpg

To give you an idea, here's the setup:

- Sequential injectors with ballast resistors

- COP run as wasted spark

- Aux outs for: Boost control, tacho, idle up, radiator fan, check engine light, fuel pump

- Volt ins for: TPS, wide band input

- Digital input: Hi/low boost maps, antilag switch

- Analogue inputs for water and air inlet temp

Big Thanks to you Stu.

i decided to let the Ep91 harness OEM and do a Custom Harness for the Things, what i need.
Thats the best and easiest Way for me.
and the Best Method to go back to OEM (if i ever want it)

Greets Marcel

the setup you gave me for example, i gonna do nearly the same.

To be honest I'd just get another loom from a wrecker and keep it to swap back in if you want to revert to stock

Yea right, i modify this LOOM, that i do not have to add wires .

i do pictures up here when it's finished.

@Stu

The Atom G4+ does not have antilag =P

what can i take as opposite? (prefer me)

Edited by Bananajoe888