Hi from Celica-Club

Hi everyone :p

I'm Alistair, currently drive Celica GT but its getting a bit impractical as its quite heavily modified so i'd like a starlet as a run about. Think im off to look at a '98 Starlet 1.3 sportif tomorrow, its only done 49k miles so hopefully its a good one.

But i know jack all about starlet's, anyone got any specific things to look out for when i go to look at it or any advise at all?

Cheers ;)

welcome mate, for practicality afordability, eonomy and more inportantly reliability you cant go wrong with an na starlet

they are bomb proof to be honest, just the usual bodywork checks are usualy required,

one thing is the braking and handling standard are well below par

so it would be advisable to invest in a rear anti roll bar and antilift/astor kit as your first mods aswell as increasing tyres size anyway possible

if you have any quesions just ask bud ;)

Cheerz for the welcome ;)

Bought the lil starlet, couldn't really find anything wrong with it and it looks very tidy. Mite pop a few pics on shortly. :p

I promiced i wouldn't mod this one at all, but looking around the site and im already quite tempted by a set of SR alloys if i can find some, and some SR clocks. Not having a rev counter is annoying me already lol :ph34r: