arite guys ive just recently purchased a starlet gt turbo well i say purchase it aint that straight foward my mate had a starlet for sale the problem with it is that the 4th valve is burnt so i took it of his hands by swapping my corsa b and £200 for the starlet. bargain. so i now need to spend some money on it but not that much ive priced up the stuff i need i.e. cambelt, gasket set valves and so on and it comes to about £120 there are minor scratches on the car but hey 11 year old car what do you expect but i work in a bodyshop so free paint for me :p heres a few pics. let me kno wat you think by the way the wooden steering wheel is going back to my mate thank god ;) .

DSC00272.jpg

DSC00271.jpg

DSC00273.jpg

DSC00276.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Looks good mate and a real bargain...throw some money into her you wont be dissapointed :)

Too many colours under the bonnet though :lol:

Another member from South Wales where about you from lad?

Yes from South Wales im based in Barry near Cardiff. Where you from fella?

• 3 weeks later...

arite guys my cars nearly done, as its on my drive i decided to change bits on the car my wheels were originaly black so i decided to spray them white while i was in work to make the car stand out a bit more. let me know what you think.

DSC00271.jpg

DSC00303.jpg

DSC00308.jpg

does look smarter mate have u tidied up all the different colours under the bonnet too?

ive painted my rocketd cover black and the toyota badge in red the pic is in the engine bay area. im looking to replace all the blue, green and yellow pipes and just have red pipes. eventually ill get a front mount intercooler then.