Washer jets/ pump not working

A few weeks/ months ago my windscreen washer system stopped working in my glanza, I put more fluid in obviously so its not that.

When I press the button to activate it the wipers still wipe but I get no fluid, I cant hear the pump running so I'm hoping its just a fuse or worst case the pump is knackered.

Does anyone know where the fuse for this would be? I don't think its in the fuse box under the bonnet and I'm missing the cover for the small set of fuses under the steering column so if someone has a spare one or even just a picture of the label for that that would be brilliant.

Any help much appreciated as always :)

• 1 year later...

You should be getting battery voltage to the pump, if you are only getting 7.5v then there is a wiring and or earth issue.

Theres a few earths in the engine bay, make sure theyre clean and not corroded.

Also check the resistance of the wiring to the pump.

Have the same problem as this, put a new pump in and still the same, only getting 7.5v to the plug that goes into the pump?

Any ideas?

Was getting 11.5 there now.

When I had it unplugged and go to use the rear washer I get 11.5v. But when I plug the pump in and try use the rear it puts the front wipers on for a few seconds like I'm trying to wash the front .

When I connect the pump straight to the battery it seems to work

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...