This is my starlet gt imported in 2005. Full 3.5inch pipe front mount k&n fuel pressure regulator. Only thing is last Saturday me an the old girl ran into a few problems :(

Wont let me upload pics from my phone :(

Sat night I ran into a problem on the motorway. Traveling at 70mph an I had a major miss fire so I pulled ober why ther car was running I removed ht leads 1 by 1 to see which one went down pulled 1 out nothing pulled 2 out nothing pulled 3 out car dies started up again pulled 4 out an died I have lost cylinders 1 and 2. Aa came out I had spark n dizzy is all good he said it was a fuel fault so sunday I swapped 1 and 2 injectors round with 3 and 4 and it worked fine also put a vokt meter on the injectors all fine so am getting fuel and spark... what are the chances of 2 pistons failing. Could it be head gasket beetween bores 1 and 2? Anyone had this problem? People r saying compression test but if the gasket has gone I will get a false reading correct? I have noticed sometimes it starts 1st turn of key an sometimes a little longer? It also sometimes revs above 1000rpm n sometimes will drop as normal. Or even to thw point of stalling.